Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet the Bloggers

Welcome to Anne and Michael Eat, a fluid idea for an awesome blog-to-be spawned by me, Michael.

For all intents and purposes, I will be the voice of this blog and Anne will play the ambiguous role of blogger's wife--a supporting character who will on occasion grace our internet audience with blogging nirvana, but who will probably be blogged about WAY more than she will blog herself.

Ok, I'll just say it. Anne will probably never blog.

As for me, as long as I'm passionate, I'm posting. And if there's anything Anne and I are passionate about, it's food.

We eat out. We eat in. We try everything and we'll attempt to make anything. We have success stories and we cringe when we think about our culinary disasters. Anne's a trained pastry chef/food scientist and I'm an all-out foodie. In short, Anne and Michael Eat.

I won't make any definite promises about what is to come, but I will say that I am excited. It has been too long since I've reveled in the glow of my back-lit words on the computer screen.

So here's to good food with a healthy dose of blogging.



--Michael

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael, you're so funny. That is all.

Diane said...

Amen.